Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Full-Time
Would you be interested in coming into a thriving, healthy church that is built on a solid foundation?
LifeSong Church is a contemporary style church that was founded with a handful of dedicated people in 2007. Our main goal is “to build disciples”, as Jesus commanded us to do. We intentionally impact our community by living out the principals of the kingdom each and every day in our lives. We want a leader who has a passion for “seeking and saving the Lost.”
We are a set up and tear down church without a building. We meet at the Brandywine Convention Center in Monticello, Indiana on Sunday mornings. We put a strong emphasis into our many small groups in which we foster relationships and deepen our scriptural understanding.
What we are looking for:
- A solid relationship with Christ, with a defined call, and a passion for people.
- A Shepherd’s heart, dedicated to building disciples and growing people up in Christ.
- The Ability to preach / teach / lead and inspire with creativity and with passion.
- A solid commitment to everyday living out the gospel of the kingdom proclaimed by Jesus and the early church—to Christianity as a lifestyle, not just a belief system.
- A teachable Spirit with the ability to be mentored and also mentor others.
- The understanding of the use of Multi-Media to help enhance the worship experience.
The church is primed for growth and we are looking for someone to grow with us. Sound like something you might be interested in? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great church and work with an outstanding leadership team.
Please forward your resume to: